Symptoms if You Get Exposed to Household Mold

» Posted by on Feb 4, 2020 in Mould Cleaning | 0 comments

A lot of things can definitely make us sick, which extends starting from a common cold up to more severe viruses as each year comes with new germs. However, what if it is not a germ that can make us sick? What if it can be found in our houses? Once an individual does not feel well, they might not consider mold as the culprit immediately. Little they did know that mold poses serious health risks in several people. This is why it is always important to know and be aware of the possible symptoms if exposed to household mold for you to determine them if ever they start affecting you or any of your family members. The following are the common symptoms of mold exposure: 

Eye irritation 

Our eyes are one of the most sensitive organs, which can simply be caused by mold. Mold could result in both watering and redness of the eyes once exposed. During springtime, a lot of people link these symptoms with seasonal allergies when in reality it is actually caused by mold within their office or home.  

Skin rashes 

There are a lot of reasons why rashes take place and one of the reasons is exposure to household mold. You might believe that the skin could only be irritated through direct contact with mold, but this is not the case all the time. In fact, you can have some skin redness by just breathing in the fumes caused by the mold. Once you develop skin rashes and do not have an idea as to what made it appear, you should consider the possibility that you’re probably exposed to mold in your household. To be sure, you need to contact a dermatologist as soon as possible to diagnose your condition. 

Headaches 

Inhaling mold could possibly lead to headaches in other people, especially those who are experiencing migraines often. They are extremely sensitive to particular stimulants, which can possibly be mold. Once your headache is recurring and you can observe a trend, mold could be the main culprit.  

Fatigue 

Once our bodies are combating something off or don’t feel well, fatigue is a common symptom. You might feel tired once you are exposed to mold. Though all of us tend to get tired from sometimes, long term fatigue usually leads to something more serious. If you consistently feel tired for many days straight, even if you sleep the right amount of time that could be a sign of exposure to mold. 

Shortness of breath 

Inhaling mold spores could result in respiratory issues in other people. This is particularly true to those people who suffer from allergies and have weak immune systems. The very old and very young people are at greater risk for respiratory problems as well because of mold exposure. 

If you are currently experiencing one or more than these symptoms, it would be best to contact the experts in terms of mould cleaning Central Coast to help you completely remove the problem that puts you at risk. 

Submit a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

*

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <s> <strike> <strong>